Here’s a collection of articles, documents and information just for you!
You might want to start helping your body through its cycle with a simple tweak to your diet – start with Seed Rotation which can help to support your body through the follicular and luteal phases.
If you’re already doing seed cycling, then the next step I suggest for all women who are having periods (including teens) is to chart your cycle using your temperature and observing changes in cervical mucus – here’s a printable chart and an explanation of how to use it!
Male fertility can be boosted with a few tweaks to your lifestyle – here are my 5 Fertility Tips for Men!
More resources will be added over time, so do check back to see what’s new!
Websites – lots of information is available on the web, here are a few links that you may find interesting – let me know if you find something that should be here!
- Fertility Friend https://www.fertilityfriend.com
- Association of Reproductive Reflexologists https://reproductivereflexologists.org
- Fertility Network UK http://fertilitynetworkuk.org
- Ovusense – fertility and ovulation monitor (discount available for my fertility clients, please ask) https://www.ovusense.com/uk
- Lara Briden – The Period Revolutionary https://www.larabriden.com
- A Vogel – Ovulation and the menstrual cycle https://www.avogel.co.uk/health/periods/ovulation-and-the-menstrual-cycle/
- Emma Cannon https://www.emmacannon.co.uk
- Marilyn Granville https://www.marilynglenville.com
- NHS – Healthy Sperm https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/mens-health/how-can-i-improve-my-chances-of-becoming-a-dad/
- NHS local sexual health clinic https://sexualhealthdorset.org/clinics/weymouth-clinics#
- Menopause Support http://menopausesupport.co.uk
- Menopause Matters https://www.menopausematters.co.uk
- The Daisy Network – Premature Ovarian Insufficiency charity & support https://www.daisynetwork.org