Here’s a collection of articles, documents and information just for you!
To start helping your body through its cycle with a simple tweak to your diet – begin with Seed Rotation which can help to support your body through the follicular and luteal phases.
If you’re already doing seed cycling, then the next step I suggest for all women who are having periods (including teens) is to chart your cycle using your temperature and observing changes in cervical mucus – here’s a printable chart and an explanation of how to use it.
I recommend Fertility Friend for charting online, they have a great (private) website as well as an app, and their charts are really easy to complete and read. Have a look at Fertility Charting Basics for a quick introduction.
If you find charting difficult, you’re being woken at night, or you don’t sleep for a 3 hour stretch at one time, then you may want to try Ovusense – an internal sensor used overnight links to an app on your phone – super easy to use and very accurate data. Do let me know if you’re considering using Ovusense as I can access a discount for you.
Male fertility can be boosted with a few tweaks to your lifestyle – here are my 5 Fertility Tips for Men.
More resources will be added over time, check back often to see what’s new.
Websites – lots of information is available on the web, I’ve collated a list of reliable sources that might help you. If you find something useful that’s not on the list – send me a link!
- Fertility Friend https://www.fertilityfriend.com
- Association of Reproductive Reflexologists https://reproductivereflexologists.org
- Fertility Network UK http://fertilitynetworkuk.org
- The Fertility Podcast https://www.thefertilitypodcast.com/
- Ovusense – fertility and ovulation monitor https://www.ovusense.com/uk
- Lara Briden – The Period Revolutionary https://www.larabriden.com
- A Vogel – Ovulation and the menstrual cycle https://www.avogel.co.uk/health/periods/ovulation-and-the-menstrual-cycle/
- Emma Cannon https://www.emmacannon.co.uk
- Marilyn Granville https://www.marilynglenville.com
- NHS – Healthy Sperm https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/mens-health/how-can-i-improve-my-chances-of-becoming-a-dad/
- NHS local sexual health clinic https://sexualhealthdorset.org/clinics/weymouth-clinics#
- Menopause Support http://menopausesupport.co.uk
- Menopause Matters https://www.menopausematters.co.uk
- The Daisy Network – Premature Ovarian Insufficiency charity & support https://www.daisynetwork.org